Once you've tried searching for planes, satellites and meteors in the Pi Gazing
data archive, you'll want to know what else you can see.
Soon, we'll be releasing activity sheets on this page with graded difficulty levels. These will include:
- How many constellations can you spot?
- Can you find the planets?
- Can you spot the International Space Station?
- See how the stars move through the night!
- Spot a plane using FlightRadar24!
- What's the faintest object you can see?
- Can you spot the Moon?
- Why do the constellations change with season?
- See the planets moving!
- Accessing Pi Gazing data using Python